COVID-19Enhanced Safety Procedures
We are 100% committed to creating a safe travel environment for you and your family.
Here is what we are doing:
- As of March 11, 2022 BC’s mask mandate is being lifted and you will no longer be required to wear a mask while travelling with us
- Anyone who has had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days is asked to rebook their service and adhere to public health orders.
- Drivers are able to refuse guests where there is reasonable concern for the safety of the driver and/or other guests
- All drivers who show symptoms of COVID-19 or any cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home and let management know of their status
- Vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each shuttle run/wine tour and end of shift
- The credit card machine will be sanitized between each use
- We will now be operating our vans at full capacity
- If you feel most comfortable wearing your mask while travelling then we encourage you to do so
- No outside food or beverage is permitted in the vehicles
We can’t wait to see you!